“To drift is to be in Hell. To be in Heaven is to Steer.”
—George Bernard Shaw, Irish Playwright
Consider how you feel when you read these phrases:
- I feel stuck
- I’ve plateaued in my career
- My life has no direction
- I’m lost
- I’m not getting anywhere
- I’m bored
Try on these phrases instead:
- I’m excited about the day ahead!
- I can’t wait to get there!
- I feel passionate and purposeful each day
- I am working toward my goal of …
- My focus and efforts will get me there!
Where do you feel adrift, personally or professionally?
How can you experience greater happiness by steering and guiding your life in a more heavenly direction?