“Fate is a future you didn’t try hard enough to change.”
– J.A. Konrath, American novelist
Image from Flickr by symphony of love.
The term “fate” suggests some source of power controls what happens in the future. It is often seen as inevitable, and is frequently related to negative or adverse outcomes.
I prefer to believe that we all have the capacity to create worlds of our choosing and, in many ways, manifest our own destinies.
Consider the ideas below as you explore, more intentionally, your approach to life:
1. Develop greater trust in your decision-making abilities.
2. Work on developing a more positive and optimistic attitude.
3. Make every effort to enjoy your career and leisure activities.
4. Each week, remove at least one undesirable issue from your life that you have been accepting or tolerating for some time.
5. Limit or eliminate your use of fateful language, to reinforce your own ability to initiate and attract more of what you desire.
Feel free to reply and let me know what happens.