“The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it.”
–George C. Scott
What does the human spirit mean to you? Consider the following:
- The capacity to achieve great and wondrous things
- The ability to learn and apply what you learn
- The capacity to forgive
- The ability to love and be loved
- The capacity to be creative and innovative
- The ability to dream and envision a better future
- The capacity to endure pain and life’s difficult or even tragic moments
- The ability to be resilient and try again and again in spite of repeated failures or defeats
Who are some of the people you know who demonstrate a strong human spirit?
What qualities do they demonstrate that you admire and wish to emulate?