This is an excerpt from my appearance on BlogTalkRadio’s show On the Dean’s List, with host Dean la Douceur.
In this five minute clip, Dean and I talk about:
- Hitting a plateau in your journey toward your goals – and what you can do about it.
- The concept of “creative tension” and what this means when you’re stuck at a plateau.
- Exploring a new vision for the future to re-motivate you.
- What to do when the people around you are uncomfortable with you changing.
- The book Influencer: The Power to Change Anything and the power of different types of support.
Simply click below to play the audio file:[audio:http://www.dempcoaching.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Barry-Demp-Deans-List-4.mp3|titles=Barry Demp, “On the Dean’s List”]
If you’d like to hear the whole of my interview with Dean la Douceur (37 minutes), please click here to visit the Podcasts page on my Barry Demp Coaching website. You can listen to it online or download it.