“It is the writer’s privilege to help man endure by lifting his heart.”
– William Faulkner, writer and Nobel Prize winner
Perhaps one of the main reasons I have collected quotes for much of my professional life is because they lift my heart. Seeing the value in this idea must have been the reason I developed The Quotable Coach series and share these ideas with you and others.
Today it is your turn to do one of two exercises.
The first is to simply forward the link to The Quotable Coach series at www.thequotablecoach.com and share this resource with others who you care about and who may benefit.
The second is to develop a guest post of your own, by following the guidelines below, to share your own uplifting message with others:
- Quotes of one, two and a maximum of 3 sentences are preferred.
- Share a real world story or piece of useful information that demonstrates this quote’s application.
- Provide a simple and straightforward exercise to help the reader apply this idea in their own personal and professional life.
- Include a sentence of biographical information (with your name or pen name). We encourage you to use this as an opportunity to link to your website, LinkedIn profile, or other web presence.
- Send your finished piece to me (email@example.com). We may make minor edits for house style or space requirements.
Please let me know if you choose to participate and I will forward you a copy of my three workbooks. Thanks in advance.