“The wisdom of the wise and the experience of the ages are perpetuated by quotations.”
– Benjamin Disraeli, 19th century British Prime Minister
We have now been working on The Quotable Coach series for over 24 months with over 350 posts. It is now your turn to do some “quotching”!
In the coming weeks, we will be selecting quotes, with coaching commentaries and appropriate exercise, from our loyal readers to be included in the series.
To submit a possible guest piece, please use the following guidelines:
- Quotes of one, two and a maximum of 3 sentences are preferred.
- Share a real world story or piece of useful information that demonstrates this quote’s application.
- Provide a simple and straightforward exercise to help the reader apply this idea in their own personal and professional life.
- Include a sentence of biographical information (with your name or pen name). We encourage you to use this as an opportunity to link to your website, LinkedIn profile, or other web presence.
- Send your finished piece to me (firstname.lastname@example.org). We may make minor edits for house style or space requirements.
Thanks in advance for your participation. I look forward to reading your quotes, commentaries, and exercises!