– Ralph Waldo Emerson, writer and philosopher
What does it mean to live a good hour? It could mean:
- Being fully present to each person and fully engaged in each experience.
- Living in the moment, not dwelling on the past or daydreaming solely of the future.
- Living a life of meaning and purpose beyond your own concerns.
- Being generous and sharing your special gifts and resources with others.
- Learning and growing in some way each day, and sharing your knowledge and life experiences with others.
What does living a good hour include for you?
What next step will you take to move toward greater wisdom?
Quotes are posted on The Quotable Coach a week after being sent out by email. To get the latest quotes straight to your inbox, pop your details in the sidebar to the right.