“Don’t argue your path with other people. Walk it.”
—The Lazy Yogi
Check out this cornucopia of statements that may help reduce arguments and improve your worlds:
- Actions speak louder than words.
- Walk your talk.
- I don’t trust words. I trust action.
- Let your success make the noise.
- Don’t tell people your dreams. Show them.
- Practice what you preach, or change your speech.
- The world is changed by your example, not your opinion.
- Characterize people by their actions, and you’ll never be fooled by their words.
- People lie. Actions don’t.
- What you do speaks so loudly I can hardly hear what you are saying.
- Good words won’t cover up ugly actions.
Select at least one of the statements from this list and display it in your professional and personal space, where you will see it throughout the day.
Please let me know which you selected, and how it impacted your day.