Being grateful doesn’t have to be some grandiose thing. Examine little pleasures and let them land in your awareness.
—Calm App Reflection
Take a deeper plunge into your senses today. Note what you are seeing, feeling, hearing, tasting, and smelling.
In just the past few hours I…
- Saw sunlight reflecting off a lake
- Felt my soft pillow and cool sheets against my skin
- Heard the sound of falling rain
- Tasted my favorite oatmeal on-the-run breakfast
- Smelled fresh coffee brewing
What are some of the little pleasures you experience throughout your day? How can you be even more present and grateful for the blessings we often overlook?