“Life is all about choices. How many people are trapped in their everyday habits: part numb, part frightened, part indifferent? To have a better life we must keep choosing how we’re living.”
– Albert Einstein, theoretical physicist
As a coach, I often see individuals who are limiting their freedom to fully choose.
Which of these choices have you been fully intentional about?
• The choice of career or vocation
• The choice to be healthy and fit
• The choice of friends and associates
• The choice of how you spend your free time
• The choice of where you live, and the communities you associate with
• The choice of the thoughts and attitudes you bring to each day
Where are you currently trapped and limited by your everyday habits and thinking?
What new and intentional choices can you make to achieve a better life?