“The day must be saved early in the morning.”
—Laurent Carrel, author
What time do you wake up in the morning? What is your morning routine? How productive do you feel at various times throughout your day?
Here are a few reasons to become a morning person, or if you are already one, to become even more:
- A high percentage of geniuses say they do their best work in the morning.
- Morning people tend to be proactive, happier and perform better at school and work.
- It is far easier to stick with an exercise routine if you are an early riser.
- The morning is usually a quiet time, for focused work with fewer distractions.
- It provides quality time with your significant other if you are both engaged in this habit.
- You get to see one of the prettiest times of day, which many people miss.
How and in what ways can you save even more of your day by starting it off a bit earlier?