“And suddenly you just know: It’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.”
—Meister Eckhart, 14th Century German Theologian
Happy New Year! I know I am a month late with that sentiment, but today’s quote gives me permission to tap into the special power this idea provides.
Examine how you experienced new beginnings in the past, and how you experience them today. Consider the following list, and feel free to add your own thoughts.
- Visiting a new city or country
- Trying a new food or restaurant
- Starting a new job
- Meeting new and interesting people
- Learning something new
- Shopping for new clothes, a new vehicle, a new home
- Discovering new capabilities and talents within yourself
How and in what ways can you experience the magical power of beginning something new today?