“…Our inner balance, and even our very existence, depends on it. Only morality in our actions can give beauty and dignity to our lives.”
– Albert Einstein, theoretical physicist
Watching the Olympic Games over the past couple of weeks has been a highlight of my summer. Beyond the gold medals and extraordinary human achievement, we all got to see some special human moments of great beauty and dignity.
Did you see them too?
- Athletes showing tears of joy in respect and honor of their country’s national anthem
- Athletes thanking a higher power for their gifts and achievements
- Athletes honoring their team-mates and competitors
- The world coming together in peace to celebrate the human spirit
How can you bring your highest moral values and actions to each day and to those people around you, to experience greater beauty, balance and dignity in your life?
Quotes are posted on The Quotable Coach a week after being sent out by email. To get the latest quotes straight to your inbox, pop your details in the sidebar to the right.