“If you have a pulse, you have a purpose.”
—Richard Leider, Faculty member of the Modern Elder Academy
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Am I doing what I love to do?
- Is what I do helpful to others?
- Does it energize me or drain me?
Consider modifying these closed questions to open ended questions such as….
- How often do I get to do what I love?
- How are my efforts helpful to others?
- How energized and alive do I feel when engaged in these activities?
What are some ways you can and will increase your heart rate to live an even more inspired and purposeful life?